University Snooker Ladder
Join the ladder
You must be logged in to join the ladder
Rules of the Ladder
- You may challenge any player up to 2 levels above you. If your challenge is successful then you and the other player will swap places directly on the ladder. If you are on the top 5 rows you may only challenge a player who is 1 row above you.
- All challenges must be answered within 5 term days and played within 10 term days from the date the original challenge was made or a walkover could be given.
- A match should be played over at least 3 frames (first to 2), challenges to the top 4 rungs must be over at least 5 frames (first to 3).
- You may not make or agree to play challenges while you have a challenge outstanding.
- You are not officially involved in a challenge with someone above you until they contact you confirming your challenge. (This is not a license to ignore challenges). If whilst waiting for a reply you receive a challenge from below then you should reply and the original challenge becomes void.
- All matches are to be played to WSA official rules with the exception of the miss rule (see below)
- The 'miss' will be called if and only if the player makes no attempt to hit a ball on. (this is unlike professional snooker where the balls may be replaced after almost any failure to hit a ball)
- Any suspected foul play when it comes to accepting and making challenges should be reported to the League Secretary immediately who will ask to see the relevant emails. Punishment is at his discretion, continued abuse may result in removal from the ladder and/or exclusion from varsity.
- If an agreement cannot be reached about choice of venue or table then the person who is highest on the ladder has the final say.
- There must be at least a 1 week wait after losing a match before the player that beat you is obliged to grant you a rematch (they can if they wish).
- Any player who fails to show up within 30 minutes of the agreed time shall forfeit the match.
- Claims for a walkover must be made by at most 3 days after the 10 day time limit for playing matches has expired.
Rob Hogan 2-5 Steve McCann
Tom Harbour 1-4 Steve McCann
Rob Hogan 3-0 Tim Henshaw
Steve McCann 1-4 Rob Hogan (Friendly)
Steve McCann 1-5 Rob Hogan (Friendly)
James Palmer 4-1 Jon Nelson
James Palmer 3-7 Rob Hogan
Rob Hogan 3-4 James Palmer
Jon Nelson 0-3 William Duncan
James Palmer 3-4 Rob Hogan
Rob Hogan 3-1 William Duncan (Friendly)
Drew Miley 2-3 William Duncan
Rob Hogan 6-5 James Palmer
|Steve McCann (removed)||4||2||2||11||12||9|
|Craig Nunes (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jingyuan Mo (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Nedal Ramahi (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Paul Carter (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rajika Perera (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Ruilin Pei (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tom Sutton (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Mark Hoggard (removed)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Vin Shen Ban||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tom Harbour (removed)||1||0||1||1||4||-3|
|Tim Henshaw (removed)||1||0||1||0||3||-3|
- 5 points are given for a win, 0 points for a loss
- In addition at most +5 or -5 points are given for frame difference.
- Walkovers are given as a 5-4 victory.
© 2006-2013 CUPC
This site was designed by Rob Cork and Rob Hogan, and is maintained by Drew Miley on behalf of Cambridge University Pool Club.
Please report any errors, broken links etc. to the webmaster (email dm544).