1. Please try to post on the most appropriate board. Any threads posted on an inappropriate board will have to be moved by a moderator, and at the very least may not be seen by the people most likely to be able to answer your question.
2. To reduce confusion and make it easier to arrange events, teams, university singles ladder challenges and so on, please choose a user name that is either your real name or a simple variant and set your location as your college. Users who ignore requests to change their name risk being temporarily or permanently banned by a moderator.
3. Play nice. Despite the wonderful anonymity offered by the internet, remember that there is actually a person at the other end of every username and post, so please avoid any personal comments or attacks that are likely to upset or cause offence.
4. No posting of racist, sexist, or obscene material. Cambridge University Pool Club does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, or political views, and will not associate itself with any such comments or views by allowing them to remain on the forums. Anyone breaching this rule will find their post rapidly deleted by a moderator and risks being immediately and permanently banned from the forums.
5. No posting of illegal or copyrighted material. If in doubt, PM a committee member to ask before posting, or just don't post at all.
6. Any users found to be breaking these rules will be issued with a warning by a committee member. Should a second offence occur within a week, that user will be banned for a week. Repeated violation of these rules may result in a permanent ban, at the discretion of the committee.